Gordon Beckham has not lived up to expectations. After being selected eighth overall by the Chicago White Sox in 2008, Beckham was expected to be one of the team’s future stars. And after a strong rookie season, it looked like Beckham might achieve that goal. Since then, however, Beckham was struggled mightily. For the 25-year-old, 2012 is a make-or-break year. The early signs do not look encouraging. …
Other White Sox links:
- J.J. checks on Dylan Axelrod, and looks on Paul Konerko’s chances of hitting 500 Home Runs.
- James looks at the Sox infield, and Robin Ventura bunt binge at Wednesday’s game.
- SeedlingsToStars’n Robbie Knopf looks at Jacob Petricka’s AFL Pitch F/X numbers.
- MLBTR looks at the chances Jake Peavy gets traded this summer.
- FutureSox looks at Rangel Ravelo.