“Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Philip Humber’s Mind During His Perfect Game.”
10. Don’t jinx it by thinking about it. Don’t jinx it by thinking about it — I’m thinking about it.
9. Thank goodness for my catcher, A.J. Pierzanky… Piernoftski… Pierzonski… Whatever.
8. Go sit in the truck!
7. Thank goodness I drafted myself for my fantasy team.
6. The only thing better than pitching a perfect game is making a perfect meatloaf every time with my new Perfect Meatloaf Pan.
5. Can Broadway’s “End of the Rainbow” really be like seeing Judy Garland in person?
4. Grab some pine, ducklips!
3. I see the Red Sox are up 9-0 on the Yanks — that’s an easy win.
2. I wish I could get me one of them dancing horses.
1. Humber? How about Humbest!