– Dan Hudson comes in at no. 9 in Phil Rogers’ ROY predictions.
– Could the Sox move their games and anchor a new FM sports radio station in Chicago?
– B-R will get Negro League (1940-1948) and Cuban statistics.
– Sox have won 14 and lost 8 arbitration hearings since 1974 when arbitration began.
– “There is a good chance that [Yuniesky] Maya will choose a team that offers a better opportunity to immediately enter its starting rotation.” (Bradford).
– PECOTA has been updated. Sox projected at 80-82 in a tight AL Central.