- Gordon Beckham will stay at the 2nd post of the batting order.
– More on the Opening Day starter.
– Matt Thornton takes over Merkin’s mailbag.
– SoxFest news: Bobby Jenks looks good, Ozzie Guillen is a jackass, Carlos Quentin wasn’t there, J.J. Putz is recovering, A.J. Pierzynski went to Africa. From Merkin and Reifert: Reifert is taking questions for Kenny and Ozzie and former Sox greats. Kenny is proud for Bobby. The Go-Go Sox are coming back says Ozzie. Hawk likes his kindle. Juan Pierre is a heavy hitter. Gonzales and Cowley: Peavy can’t afford pants. Ozzie wants Alexei to eat Vizquel’s brain. More SoxFest here.
– Kenny on Jared Mitchell: it’ll be a “little while” till he reaches majors.
– Alexei Ramirez says Dayan Viciedo looks incredible. I hope he has lots of Cuban pride.
– J.J. Putz is looking for an intro song suggestions.
– Scot Gregor is taking questions you want him to ask at Sox Spring Training.
– Jon Heyman says “Andruw Jones is said to be in the best shape he’s been in for a decade.”