Ken Williams says "we're going to let the kids play," will know what they have in mid-season, young culture coming—
Peter Gammons (@pgammo) October 03, 2011
Other White Sox links:
- Chris Sale will join the Sox starting pitcher rotation. Hopefully Mark Buehrle is a piece of next year’s rotation as well.
- James plays ‘is he a starter or not’ in his last recap of the year.
- J.J. talks about Kenny’s ‘Let the kids play’ plan.
- Fangraphs’ Tommy Rancel looks at the contract extension that Sergio Santos signed.
- Tony La Russa: “I’ve said when I’m done here [St. Louis], I’m done.” Good.
- Michael Blanke will replace Josh Phegley, while Phegley gets his wrist checked, in the AFL’s Mesa Solar Sox roster. BTW, the AFL starts tomorrow.